POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Repost: My Stereo (jpg-211k) : Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-19k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:28:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Repost: My Stereo (jpg-19k)
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 24 Dec 2003 13:06:08
Message: <3fe9d590@news.povray.org>
Program ended abnormally on 23/12/2003 21:00, Due to a catastrophic Eric
Freeman error:

> "Carl Hoff" <hof### [at] wtnet> wrote in message news:3fe8df9e@news.povray.org...
>
>>I've had planes appear in my CGS's before.  For example if one
>>of the pieces you differenced out of your box had a co-incident
>>surface with the side of the box it could leave just that plane
>>sticking out by itself.  Look at the circled areas in the attached
>>picture.  Why are there wooden teeth sticking down into the top
>>of the TV?  Is this something sitting on top of the TV?
>>Maybe I'm just not looking at it correctly but it looks odd to me.
>

> I think it's just the lighting.  Here's a close up with brighter lights.
> The top of the TV is the top of the grey frame around the picture.  There is
> a gap between the top of the TV and the top of the cabinet.  There is a wood
> back on the cabinet that can be seen over the top of the TV.
>
> Eric

Is the top of your TV shiny?  I agree with Carl, there seems to be something
wrong...  To me the outline of the TV looks like this:

/*   videotron.ca  */}camera{orthographic location<6,1.25,-6>look_at a }

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'closeup.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'closeup.jpg'